이미지
공지사항 Q&A 기술정보 홍보센터

Date : 18-11-08 12:44
Marico - Personal Care Products - Business Partner/Seoul Cos
 Writer : Nguyen Thanh Th
Search : 3  
Dear Seoul Cosmetics,

I am Nguyen Thanh Thuy (Ms.) - Project Assistant 
Supply Chain Department, Marico South East Asia (Marico SEA)

ABOUT US
Marico Limited is one of India's leading consumer products companies operating in the beauty and wellness space with an annual turnover of USD 925 Mn. Marico has nurtured multiple brands in the categories of hair care, skin care, edible oils, health foods, male grooming, and fabric care. Marico's India business markets household brands such as Parachute, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar, Livon and Set Wet among others.
Marico’s international business reaches out to consumers in South Africa, Egypt, Middle East, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Malaysia with unique brands such as Parachute, HairCode, Fiancée, Caivil, Hercules, Black Chic, Isoplus, Code 10, Ingwe, X-Men and Thuan Phat that are localized to fulfil the lifestyle needs of our international consumers. To know more about our company, you can visit at:  www.marico.com
Marico South East Asia headquartered in Ho Chi Minh city is responsible for the SE Asia business.
As part of our growth plans we are looking at expanding our reach and product range. Towards this we are looking for a business partner who can offer us any of the below services for personal care products – shampoo, shower gel, face wash, colour cosmetics, hair styling/nourishment/colour, skin care, etc.

1. Formulation:
a. Marico gives the formulation and you offer end-to-end solutions and supply chain management (packing material design - procurement of packing material & raw material – manufacturing)
b. Go with your own formulation & you offer end-to-end solutions and supply chain management (packing material design - procurement of packing material & raw material – manufacturing)
2. New product development
3.      Packing design and packing material sourcing

I will appreciate if you come back with company profile, contact person then I can set up a call with Vice-President Supply Chain & Director-Procurement ( contact as below) to discuss potential opportunities.
Let us know if you attend Cosmoprof Asia Hong Kong exhibition on Nov 14-16, we can meet & discuss directly.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks
Thuy